If your long-term medication has been approved on a repeat prescription basis you can order in the following ways:
- By hand/post - bring or send your computer slip with the required items clearly marked. If you want the prescription posted back please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- Electronically - to register for requesting your repeat medication electronically please bring in photo ID to Reception and your access will be activated.
- Nominated Pharmacy - Order repeat prescriptions via your nominated Pharmacy.
- You can also order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and complete the simple registration form.
* Please note we do not take telephone calls for repeat prescriptions as this can lead to errors.
Chemist Collection & Delivery
It is possible for us to send your prescriptions to a local pharmacy of your choice, medications can be delivered to you if you are housebound. Alternatively your prescription can be picked up from the surgery if you arrange this with your local pharmacist.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow up to two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.