Important information for patients planning to come to surgery
We are continuing to employ a system of telephone triage in order to minimise the number of people attending the surgery so as to protect your health as well as ours. Please take note of the following:
- Prescriptions, letters, or certificates – can be emailed or posted to the chemist or patient, as appropriate. Please ensure your contact details including home address, email and phone numbers are up-to-date.
- If you are asked to come in for an appointment, please pay attention to the following
- Please wear a mask (unless you have an exemption card)
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines where feasible, and use hand sanitiser
- For children and vulnerable adults, if it is essential for a carer/parent to attend the appointment, please ensure only one person attends with the patient
- Try to arrive at the time you are advised to – if you are late you may be asked to rebook. If you arrive very early, do not come into the building until it is a few minutes before your appointment time.